Sunday, February 23, 2014

Let Them Eat Cake! (And, Ice Cream!)

I recently posted to Facebook these super-fun photos of our February's dessert night, but since I know Grandma and Grandpa don't  do Facebook, and since they are featured so darlingly in some of these photos, I am posting them here as well.

We had over eight kinds of cake, John and Gail's famous homemade ice cream, and tons and tons of much-adored friends and family on this fabulous evening. 

Dave and I just love doing these dessert nights and only hope that it isn't a big nuisance to those we invite!








































The end.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that you do this! Remember in "Summer Magic" when Nancy and Julia have a Sunday afternoon lawn party and they serve that multi layer cake!? That is always the image I get when I read or hear the word "cake"!